Dr. Sr. Mary Eassy
M.D (A.M), PhD
- World Society of Alternative Medicine (U.S.A).
- International Association of Educators for World Peace.
- Indian Board of Alternative Medicine.
- Catholic Hospital Association of India (C. H.A. I)
- International Institute of Holistic Therapy (M.I.I.H.T), Mexico (Latin America).
- Membership of Indian Holistic Medical Academy, Thanjavour.
- Membership of Council of Indian Acupuncturists, Pondicherry.
- Alumnae Membership Certificate of the friends of the Zoroastrian College Circle.
- Sisters Doctors Forum of India, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Member of INSTITUTO INTERNACIONAL DE TERAPIA HOLISTICA OF SPAIN.
She is THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER OF ELECTRO HOMEOPATIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION INDIA
PARTICIPATION AT INTER NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Workshop on “Standardization and Quality Control of Herbal Medicine” held at CSIR- Institute of Himalayan Bioresourse Technology, Palampur, Dec 2013.
- Report Submission at Medicina Alternativa, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Dec, 2012.
- 4th International Cerebral Palsy Conference held at Pisa, Italy, Oct 2012.
- 20th World Congress of Science & Spirituality Medicina Alternativa Holistic Health -Interfaith Peace, held in Mumbai, 2006.
- 19th World Congress of Science & Spirituality, held in Mumbai, 2005.
- 42nd Anniversary of Medicina Alternativa, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 2004.
- National Symposium on Clinical Magnatology & first anniversary of Kusuma Clinical Magnatology Centre, Bangalore, 2004.
- 6th World Congress of Holistic Natural Health Science & 7th Annual Anniversary of Mani Himalaya Academy, Gangtok, Sikkim, 2004.
- 7th International Conference on Alternative medicine organised by Alternative Medical Council, Kolkata 2003.
- 2nd International Conference on Health Science & 9th International Congress on Alternative medicine, Kolkata 2001
- 7th International Conference of Alternative medicine, Kolkata 1999.
- Participated in Conference on down syndrome by Emirates Down Syndrome Association - EDSA-2015
- Gold Medal Award for the Meritorious Contribution and achievement in the field of Health & Medical Science, Kolkata, 2001.
- Health Excellency Award, Alternative Medical Council Kolkata, Barasat, Calcutta- 700 124.
- “GEM” of Holistic Health Science Award, Holistic Health Promotion and Allied Education Foundation, Gangtok, Sikkim on 27th & 28th March 2004.
- “Seva Ratna” Award Work and outstanding contribution in serving for the development of acupuncture, ‘Yanvnika Auditorium Bangalore, Karnataka 20th June 2004 by Hon’ble former Prime Minister of India Sri. H.D Devagowda.
- “Dr. Mrs. Liza Hermerding Memoriam Award” Millennium Goals of the United Nations Economic & Social Council, through SBBS/ Zoroastrian College in Mumbai, India, January 2005.
- Anton Jayasuriya Memorial Award (20-06-1930 ~ Best Doctor in the World ~ 06-04-2005), Mumbai, January 2006.
- Best Thesis of the year 2006, for NEW METHOD OF TREATMENT JIVADHARA (COMBINATION OF ACUPUNTURE & ELECTRO HOMEOPATHY) given at Russian Cultural Center by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai.
- “Out standing Humanitarian Services Award” on January 2009 by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai.
- “2011 Silver Jubilee Award at 25th world Congress of MEDICINA ALTERNATIVA, PEACE, SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY held in Mumbai and Delhi on 5th February by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai.
- “Speakers Special Award” on January 2012 by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai.
- “Brilliant Achiever Award” on January 2012 by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai.
Author of JIVADHARA (a Hope for the Hopeless) a Special Focus on Cerebral palsy