- Jivadhara is an innovative & very effective treatment for some of the challenging diseases like Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Brain Atrophy, West Syndrome, Seizure Disorders, all kinds of Progressive diseases like Neuro Muscular Disorders-Muscular dystrophy, Motor Neuron Disease, spinal muscle atrophy, Genetic disorders- Down Syndrome,Microcephaly, Hydrocephalus, Joubert Syndrome Angel Man Syndrome, , Robertson syndrome, Patau syndrome, Praderwilli syndrome, Beckwith-wide man syndrome, Aarskog syndrome, De geroge syndrome, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome etc, Neuro developmental Disorders-Autism (ASD), Ret Syndrome, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) , Behavioural disorders, Learning Disability etc and for adult, Disk compression, Disk de- generation, Disk de-hydration, Tennis elbow, wolf elbow, Deformity due to Road Traffic Accident, Cervical spondylosis, Asthma, Migraine, Frozen shoulder Rheumatic arthritis, Skin diseases-Psoriasis and Eczema, Diabetic ulcer, Varicose ulcer etc.
- It's a unique methodology developed by Dr. Sr. Mary Easey MD (AM) PhD, the founder and pioneer of Jivadhara.
- Jivadhara is a Sanskrit term which means "Continuous flow of life" When flow of life is steady and uninterrupted there is no illness.
- Jivadhara ensure the flow of life by removing all the blockages in the channels and impurity or vitiation in the blood and lymph.
- This is the one and only one treatment which could bring in 99% healing to such Genetical , Neurological,Autoimmune diseases & Regressive and Progressive Diseases and Disorders . Seems unbelievable! ? But true. You are most welcome to come and see our testimonial records and living testimonies.
Principle of Jivadhara
- Acupuncture and Electro homeopathy are based on the principle of polarity
- Acupuncture treatment helps to create balance in the vital energy and Electro homeopathy brings balance in the vital fluid.
- So both treatment together can sustain the human body in complete balance.
- The Combination of these two treatments helps the patients to enjoy a wholesome life.
- This is the Core of Jivadhara.
Merits & Benefits
- Both Electro homeopathy and acupuncture is a natural form of treatment hence doesn't have any side effects.
- Jivadhara treatment makes increase the immunity in human body.
- Jivadhara treatment is affordable when compared to other treatment methods available.
- Jivadhara treatment is the only one treatment in the world available for incurable diseases & disorders
- Jivadhara Treatment make increase the Intelligence Quotient(IQ) level
Mode of the Treatment
- Electro homeopathy medicines are give continuously during the treatment and acupuncture course be given as 1 course of 12 continuous day with 15 days gap in between each course, then we support physiotherapy, speech therapy, Behavior therapy, music therapy etc.
Importance of Jivadhara in today's life
Nearly 40 Lakhs children said to have been suffering with Cerebral Palsy in India. And each day this number is increasing. Approximately 200 kids are said to have been born every day with C.P. Perinatal asphyxia results in hypoxic injury to various organs including kidneys, lungs and liver but the most serious effects are seen on the central nervous system. Generally the doctors, especially the Pediatrician and Neurologists who diagnose these type of diseases, suggests for only physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy etc as a remedy where as the fact remains that these therapies can cure the children to a certain extent only. Here generates the importance and need of JIVADHARA treatment (Combination of Acupuncture & Electro- homeopathy) - to bring solace to the affected person and their kiths and kins. The treatment assures 100% healing even in severe brain damage cases. In the experience of Dr. Sr. Mary Eassy MD (AM), MD (BEHM), DAC, PhD, "A lot of mentally and physically challenged children have got a complete cure and are leading a normal life. I am very happy to say that not only the Cerebral Palsy & Mental Retardation but Genetic disorders and Auto Immune diseases also can be cured by this treatment."
Adding to her glorious experience in this area, Prof. Dr. P. K. Rajiv MBBS, DCH, MD (Pediatrics), head of the new born division in Amrita Institute of Medical Science Cochin, was convinced with the effectiveness of this treatment. The amount of confidence he has developed in this system of treatment can be very well seen with the number of patients (especially children in between 30 days and two and half years) he refers for this treatment.